GET IN CONTACT
We are here to help. Use our contact form to directly get in touch with us.
GET HELP & SUPPORT
My name is Jan Hendrik Kobarg, the best way to get in contact with me is using the form on this page. I will attend to your concern as soon as possible.
Looking for more?
For all SCiLS Lab versions the following system requirements apply:
- Intel® Core™ i7 processor or Intel® Xeon® processor (equivalent or better)
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 64 Bit or Microsoft® Windows® 10 64 Bit operating system
- 32 GB of RAM
- SATA III SSD
- Full-HD display (1920 x 1080)
- Graphics card supporting OpenGL 3.2
The SSD should be used to host the SCiLS Lab .sl files. The best way to improve the recommended system is to add more RAM and a RAID0 configuration of SATA III SSDs. The data which shall be imported or processed should then be stored on the SSD(s).
SCiLS offers the following software products:
- The leading mass spectrometry imaging software
- Powerful statistical analysis and advanced visualization
SCiLS Lab MVS
- Data analysis based on the vendor-neutral imzML format
- All features of SCiLS Lab available regardless of the mass spectrometry vendor used in the lab
SCiLS Cloud (scils-cloud.com)
- Complimentary web-based distributed workflows with every SCiLS Lab or SCiLS Lab MVS license
- Upload and share data, results and insights
- More information at help.scils-cloud.de