A service release is available for SCiLS Lab and SCiLS Lab MVS, version 2020a of the Core, Pro and Premium 3D product lines. The following features were added to the software:
- Improvement: Import and export of peak lists from peak table
- Improvement: Faster creation of timsTOF fleX data
- Bugfix: Resolved missing initialization of active m/z value in some tools
- Bugfix: Resolved pagination in tile view error
- Bugfix: Resolved MetaboScape workflow not working for combination of multiple files
- Novel external tool for peptide MALDI imaging data that allows to re-calibrate SCiLS files
- The tool implements the approach from the recently published a paper on recalibration of peptide MALDI imaging data (Boskamp et al., Anal Chem. 2019).
- The tool only works on peptide data measured on axial TOF instruments.
- More information and download at Bruker Daltonic: SCiLS Align Peptides*
*Download requires an account on bruker.com. The download is a zip file which contains a small .exe file and a readme.txt file where the usage is described.
Your SCiLS Lab should detect the installer for this update automatically, if not navigate to Help > Check for Updates; you can also get the most recent version from our downloads section.