A service release is available for SCiLS Lab and SCiLS Lab MVS, version 2019a of the Core, Pro and Premium 3D product lines. The following features were added to the software:
- Improvement: Less memory consumption when importing datasets with many regions.
- Improvement: Error messages for incorrect imzml files contain less confusing debug information.
- Improvement: Normalizations are calculated with higher numerical precision.
- Bugfix: Empty imzml datasets are detected correctly and are rejected to be imported.
- Bugfix: Some machines were unable to validate license correctly.
Your SCiLS Lab should detect the installer for this update automatically, you can also get the most recent version from our downloads section.