SCiLS Lab receives a major upgrade to version 2020b and is available for download to all users of SCiLS Lab and SCiLS Lab MVS. Included in this upgrade is access to our new feature SCiLS Lab API.
This major upgrade provides the following new features and improvements:
- New Feature: SCiLS Lab API
- Access to SCiLS Lab files via session management
- Data access via interfaces for Python and R
- Example workflows documented via R vignettes and Jupyter notebooks
- Improved the estimate for default peak interval width
- Improved the usability of the intensity box plot
- Multiple bug fixes and stability improvements
You can download the update here: Download SCiLS Lab / SCiLS Lab MVS.
If you have any problems with SCiLS Lab or questions on data analysis please don’t hesitate to contact our software support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: users who possess a SCiLS Lab 2D or SCiLS Lab 3D license – which were sold until mid-2017 – cannot use this upgrade. If you are interested in the newest version, you need to purchase an upgrade to convert the licenses to SCiLS Lab Core, Pro, or Premium 3D. Get in contact email@example.com to learn about your upgrade options.