SCiLS Lab receives a major upgrade to version 2020a and is available for download to all users of SCiLS Lab and SCiLS Lab MVS. Users with licenses in the Pro or Premium 3D product lines will have access to the SpatialOMx workflow available with this release.
This major upgrade provides the following new features and improvements:
- New Feature: Annotation of peak lists
- Assign names to peaks in SCiLS Lab
- Transfer annotated peak lists from one SCiLS Lab file to another
- Import annotated peaks from other software like MetaboScape 5.0
- Perform calculations on annotated peak lists and propagate results more easily
- Summarize results from statistical analysis more easily in the new peak list table
- New Feature: Automated annotation of metabolites, lipids, and glycans together with MetaboScape 5.0 for SpatialOMx
- Molecular annotation of measured ions can be performed together with MetaboScape 5.0 (separate product)
- The workflow combining SCiLS Lab and MetaboScape automatically matches measured ions to molecular information in metabolomics, lipidomics, and glycomics workflows.
- The workflow supports Bruker’s MRMS platforms scimaX and solariX, as well as the timsTOF fleX
- New Feature: Support of Bruker timsTOF fleX data
- Support of the QTOF file format .tsf
- Support of the timsTOF file format .tdf per m/z projection
- New Feature: New concept for single ion image generation and blended multiple ion image generation
- Simplified m/z image handling
- Simplified spectrum view controls
- Multiple bugfixes
You can download the update here: Download SCiLS Lab / SCiLS Lab MVS.
If you have any problems with SCiLS Lab or questions on data analysis please don’t hesitate to contact our software support team at email@example.com.
Please note: users who possess a SCiLS Lab 2D or SCiLS Lab 3D license – which were sold until mid-2017 – cannot use this upgrade. If you are interested in the newest version, you need to purchase an upgrade to convert the licenses to SCiLS Lab Core, Pro, or Premium 3D. Get in contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about your upgrade options.