SCiLS Lab receives a major upgrade to version 2019b and is available for download to all users of SCiLS Lab and SCiLS Lab MVS. Users with licenses in the Pro or Premium 3D product lines will have access to the new quantitation module available with this release.
This major upgrade provides the following new features and improvements:
- New Feature: Absolute Quantitation (Pro & Premium 3D)
- Define calibrant regions with different concentrations
- Compute and visualize calibration curve
- Assess fit to data and limits of quantitation
- Calculate quantity for unknown regions
- New feature: Easy-to-use m/z value selection field that suggests m/z values from already loaded m/z images
- Improvement: Improved the performance of MRMS profile data import
- Improvement: Mass axes are stored with higher numerical precision
- Several minor bugfixes and performance improvements
You can download the update here: Download SCiLS Lab / SCiLS Lab MVS.
If you have any problems with SCiLS Lab or questions on data analysis please don’t hesitate to contact our software support team at email@example.com.
Please note: users who possess a SCiLS Lab 2D or SCiLS Lab 3D license – which were sold until mid-2017 – cannot use this upgrade. If you are interested in the newest version, you need to purchase an upgrade to convert the licenses to SCiLS Lab Core, Pro, or Premium 3D. Get in contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about your upgrade options.