SCiLS Lab offers a multitude of tools for analysis of mass spectrometry imaging data. The 2019 version of SCiLS Lab and SCiLS Lab MVS is now available for download and included in all licenses of the Core, Pro, or Premium 3D product lines.
This major upgrade provides the following new features and improvements:
- Revision of m/z image generation and handling to intuitive behavior
- New blend images mode for easy creation of RGB images of multiple m/z images
- Revision of colormaps to perceptually correct versions and new default option
- Improved and simplified control of color gradients with new colorbar design that is manageable by visualization settings
- Decoupled image views in stack view and tile view for displaying single images and multiple images more intuitively
- New scalebar design with less obtrusive appearance that is manageable by visualization settings
- Performance gain for displaying ion images from many measurements
- Performance gain for assigning of attributes to many regions
- … as well as numerous bug fixes
You can download the update here: Download SCiLS Lab / SCiLS Lab MVS.
If you have any problems with SCiLS Lab or questions on data analysis please don’t hesitate to contact our software support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: users who possess a SCiLS Lab 2D or SCiLS Lab 3D license – which were sold until mid-2017 – cannot use this upgrade. If you are interested in the newest version, you need to purchase an upgrade to convert the licenses to SCiLS Lab Core, Pro, or Premium 3D. Get in contact email@example.com to learn about your upgrade options.