SCiLS Lab is the software of choice for researchers wanting to gain new insights from MALDI mass spectrometry imaging. Used in science and industry, our software sets new standards in analysis and visualization, simplifying everyday work and to advancing your research. SCiLS Cloud expands these capabilities and offers new possibilities for secure cooperation, directly accessible in your web browser.
- Instant visualization of ion images and spectra
- Numerous visualization options
- Multiple annotations for characterizing regions in clinical and preclinical studies
- Process data sets of virtually unlimited size
- Comparative analysis for uncovering discriminative m/z-markers
- Co-localization analysis for discovering of correlated m/z-values
- Spatial segmentation for automatic annotation of prominent features
- Extraction of underlying trends
- Mixture decomposition
- Classification model calculation based on training data and classification of new samples
- Batch processing of computational tasks
- Import of lists of masses from public or private data bases
- Export of images and tables to Microsoft Office suite
- Documentation of your work by bookmarking the current visualization
- Secure access with a standard web browser
- Upload and share data, results and insights
- Let partners or team members validate results like m/z-values, tissue type assignments and more
- Allow partners or team members to annotate histologically stained images coming soon
OUR SCILS Family
The software package for 2D MALDI-ToF and 2D MALDI-FT-ICR imaging, SCiLS Lab can be used for the analysis of one or more MALDI imaging datasets. Multiple data sets can be loaded and spatially aligned in a tiled manner. Compositions of data sets of virtually unlimited size can be visualized and statistically analyzed for detailed interpretation.
SCiLS Lab 3D
The dedicated solution for 3D MALDI-ToF and 3D MALDI-FT-ICR imaging, SCiLS Lab 3D can be used for construction of 3D MALDI imaging data from consecutive 2D datasets, and visualization and analysis of 3D MALDI imaging data.
The set of tools for distributed workflows, all combined in one easy web solution, SCiLS Cloud meets the rising challenge in clinical research studies: Different scientific disciplines, many teams and partners located across the world need to work closely together – without barriers, in a secure and easy environment for efficient collaboration.