2 June 2016
The ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics is attended by more than 6,500 scientists. Approximately 3,000 papers are presented as posters and talks. The 64th ASMS Conference takes place in San Antonio, Texas, on June 5 – June 9, 2016.
SCiLS contributes to the following talks and posters
- “FDR-controlled metabolite annotation for high-resolution imaging mass spectrometry”, talk given by Theodore Alexandrov. Monday, June 6, 2:50pm – 3:10pm, Hemisfair 3.
- Parallel untargeted and targeted quantitative metabolomics for microbiome research, Poster 208
- Software for distributed MALDI imaging workflows, Poster 246
- Comparative mapping of PSA and N-glycan distributions in FFPE prostate cancer tissues using MALDI-FTICR and rapid MALDI-TOF Mass Spectrometry Imaging, Poster 318
- MALDI Imaging a tool for clinical diagnostic – classification of prostate cancer subgroups, Poster 320
- Automated tumor typing of tissue sections based on characteristic spectral patterns extracted from MALDI mass spectrometry imaging data, Poster 375